Another one had just left us this morning...

Allah...Allah...Allah...

One by one, You took them away..
Who knew, 2012 was my last time of meeting him..who knew..who knew..
There's a pang of regret, that I am not there right now..how I wish..how I wish..
But I know, that everything has been written..
And I am learning..to accept..insyaAllah..

Lately, I keep hearing this kind of news..
People are getting older..
and I am not excluded.

Allah, grant us and them the best patience..the best strength
let us all meet in Jannah insyaAllah..

Paklang, you shall be missed.
Allah..tempatkanlah dia di kalangan orang-orang soleh..


Comments

keyLa said…
salam,

aina..heard the news from dal..
innalillahi wainna ilaihi raajiunn.

moga Allah tempatkan arwah dikalangan mereka yang diredhai..
bersabar dan bertabahlah..

Popular Posts