Who is who?

Assalamualaikum a dobry den!

We were in our infectious practical today when we had the same department as yesterday. And apparently, we've got the same doctor as well.

When we met, he grinned, we grinned. As if we were greeting each other telepathically, "We meet each other again". LOL

and then suddenly he said,

"I've made a great mistake to you yesterday. I am so sorry"

Eh? Why?

We were confused. Very confused. What did he do? He didn't do anything wrong to us. Yesterday he gave us a patient, we discussed about her and he explained everything CLEARLY. So, yeah we were very confused and gave this 'I don't understand' look to him.

and he said,

"I was not being sensitive yesterday. I did not respect you girls as muslim. We were discussing in that closed room with me as the only male."

~jaw dropped~

We were speechless for a few seconds, and then we laughed. We assure him it's okay since there were four of us, and he wasn't doing anything wrong yesterday. It will only be wrong if only one of us being alone with him in that closed room. (now, correct me if I'm wrong ^_^)

Now, it does made me ponder.

When others who are not believing the same faith as we do, but sometimes they are more sensitive about what we can and what's not, more than we sometimes do.

(This is a generalized statement, I didn't think we did anything wrong but it can happens sometimes.)

Now, who is muslim and who is not? :)

This scene, is my reminder. For me to always be sensitive towards my God, The Most Merciful, The Most Loving :)

Thank you doctor. You've made my day. :)


Comments

Popular Posts