Home sweet home!

Salam a Dobry Den!

Alhamdulillah..now I'm back in Malaysia.
Alhamdulillah, that I still can go back home this year.
Alhamdulillah, that I can still move on to the next year of my study.
Alhamdulillah, Allah still give me the chance of being a muslim.. =)

In one year, well, I can say that Malaysia have pretty much changed. Well, we can start with MASSIVE amount of new shop lots in Bangi (which have causing me a whole lot of fear towards CARS. Ok ok.. I know. I really need to overcome that). Anyway, it is not like as if I was expecting anything new, it's just a feeling of going back home that have made me observe everything around me even a tiny little thing. Hey, I even noticed the banana tree in front of my house ok?

I was flying back home with Emirates from Prague to Kuala Lumpur. Yes, this year we don't have to travel to Frankfurt by 8 hours of bus journey as Emirates is launching their new route from Prague this year. We transited in Dubai for about 3 hours before our connecting flight to Kuala Lumpur. It's my first time in Dubai and it's full of people from every nation and races. (Funny that I was looking for Maher Zain CD and I couldn't find it at the Dubai airport, instead, I found it in Speedy Mid Valley. Irony eh? Oh maybe I just didn't see it in the airport shop..hmm..) Ok, now it seems that I'm going to talk about Dubai. Ok, ok, this is not my story of the day.

What else I've experienced...oh, I've been on the women commuter coach. Well, since those past years have taught me a lot, I didn't dare to ride it during peak hours..hehehe..so I'm still unable say any comments about the women coach.

One issue that obviously is a major problem in the country now is, killing innocent babies. This saddens me, in fact I believe each one of us must be affected by this issue.What is going on in this country? Because this issue doesn't seem to show any sign of stopping. In my humble opinion, it is not time to blame others, but maybe it's time to ponder that the faults lie within ourselves. Are we too ignorant that we forget there are still many people, MUSLIMS mostly, who need us? They are not to be blamed if they don't know what is right and wrong.

If people said that, we should teach students about sex in class first, as for me, I believe, the main problem is not HOW you should cope with the problem but focusing more on WHY the problem happens. It's not teaching Islam by books only, but more to learn by heart concept. Kids these days, they just assume that if you pray then that's enough. (Well, not just kids I think, and I used to think that way too long time ago.) And that, if they prayed. Islam is not being seen as a way of life, but more to custom that has been carried for generations. O Allah..please guide us all..

Well, I don't know what else to say. My head has been full with ideas and when I start to type, the idea seems to be scattered..(Oh dear..I really need to brush up my writing skill again..) I guess, that's it for now. I do have something else to say, especially because of the Ramadhan now. Lots of things I've gained and want to share it with you guys, but I think I need to organize my thoughts properly in the next post.

Before I end this post, I want to share this ayat with you guys,

"Dan apabila hamba-hambaKu bertanya kepadamu (Muhammad) tentang Aku, maka sesungguhnya Aku dekat. Aku kabulkan permohonan orang yang berdoa apabila dia berdoa kepadaKu. Hendaklah mereka itu memenuhi (perintah)-Ku dan beriman kepadaKu, agar mereka memperoleh kebenaran."
(2:186)

Till then, Happy Blessed Ramadhan!

P/S: I've got a feeling that my grammar and writing skills are turning baaaaaaddddd....oh dear, oh dear..

Comments

Popular Posts