A Mistake

Assalamualaikum and dobry den!

Have you ever felt that your biggest mistake in life, is the best thing that ever happened to you?

Well, I did.

Back then, when I realized how terrible I've messed up, I regretted it for years.
I blamed myself all the time.
I even hated myself for doing it.
I've learnt to hate.

And when I've said, BIG
It means I remembered every single details of things, of that mistake.
It means I could never forget about it
It means I can still recall the feeling of that time.
It means that my life was changed, BIG time.
It's like a huuuuggggeeee scar, that the pain still remain.

And now when I looked back.
I am most grateful.
As I was given the chance to do the mistake.

You see,
Of course the pain, er..well, it's a pain.
If it doesn't hurt you, it isn't called as pain.

But you know the best thing about pain is?
That you will remember what is the cause of the pain
And in this case,
The mistake.

So, by mistakes, we actually learnt something
To be a better person
To learn that how is a mistake, is called a MISTAKE.

Because sometimes we never know that it is a mistake, unless we did it.

And Allah is the best teacher
To guide us to be a better Muslim.

HE. Knows. Best.

"Diwajibkan atas kamu berperang, padahal itu tidak menyenangkan bagimu. Tetapi boleh jadi kamu tidak menyenangi sesuatu, padahal itu baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi kamu menyukai sesuatu padahal itu tidak baik bagimu. Allah mengetahui, sedang kamu tidak mengetahui."

"Fighting is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know."
(Surah Al-Baqarah 2:216)


p/s: Alhamdulillah ya Allah...for all the things that You have gave me.. =)
pp/s: chaiyo2!!! and all the best to all my friends who still haven't finished..may Allah ease your way..amin! =)

Comments

Popular Posts