The Survivor (Part 1)


Assalamualaikum a dobry den!

For those who've seen my facebook recently must have noticed this picture.

I've always want to post something more about my plants but ended up failing miserably.

So, this time I'm trying again. Hehe

This is the paprika that I've planted since March this year. It was at the beginning of the spring I think, because it was the best time to start growing any seedlings.

I've planted it in the small seedlings pot. (Sorry, I forgot to take the picture). So, the pot was something like this:

Sorry, bad drawing! hehe
Waiting for these babies to grow up was testing my patience. If I'm not mistaken, they took more than a whole month before moving to the bigger pot. So, for a beginner like me who was of course can't hardly wait for the results....I just have to learn to wait.

I guess, this is one of the best method to learn to be patience. ^_^

Back to the story,

So the babies were finally not babies anymore. They've grown more leaves, the stems were much stronger and the weather had became warmer.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. When I said "they", "they" refer to the other plants as well. I've planted tomatoes, paprikas, mung beans, cucumbers, thai chillis, parsleys and lavenders.

However, the only species that managed to go through my lack of care were 1 paprika plant, 1 thai chilli, 2 tomatoes, lavenders and parsleys.

and summer arrived.

I took care of them with soooooooo much care. Maybe because they were the only ones that survived and I don't want to lose more. Lessons learnt.

I watered them,
I weeded them,
I fertilized them,
I saved them from the big wind.

Simply because I wanted them to grow up healthily.

and this reminds me of lots of things.

How our parents were and still taking a very good care of us.
How our teachers were taking a very good care of us.
How our naqib/naqibahs were trying their best taking a very good care of us.
How our friends were also trying their best taking a very good care of us.

Simply because for us to grow up good.

For that, I shall always be grateful to Him.
For Him has sent them to us
Because He ultimately has planned the best for us.

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah =)

Allah, please let us be grateful to you always...


*to be continued

Comments

rusnarusli said…
:))

ibrah dr menanam pokok ;)
insya Allah, begitu jglah kita menanam islam dalam diri manusia

penuh kasih sayang & passion insya Allah

huggs!

Popular Posts